Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Chatterbox




I'm sure in every circle of our group of friends, despite the age, race and gender of a person. There's bound to be an over-talkative one in any particular clique or group of people.
Growing up as a child, I've had a few encounter with the chatter box.
Well at first, it didn't really get on my nerve or annoyed me as much as I thought it would but as the person keeps talking and talking consistently for a few minutes( normally about their life, problems & etc). That's when it starts getting into my head, span of attention decreasing, feeling of annoyance provoked and losing the patience. However on the contrary my best friend is a chatterbox though many at times it does get a little annoying but I've learn to tolerate it.
One thing I know for sure, tolerance is the main key in a relationship and this world is indeed ironic.



by Low Jia Yin

No comments:

Post a Comment