Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let Me Live...

Let me cut my own hair.
If it looks horrible,
Let me learn not to touch scissors and that hair grows back.

Let me spend my money.
If the shirt’s too little and the store doesn’t give refunds,
Let me learn to save my cash.

Let me flunk my test.
If I fail the class and miss the honor roll list,
Let me learn to study more.

Let me miss the shot.
If my team loses and I’m on the bench,
Let me learn to concentrate on the basket.

Let me go out past curfew.
If I get grounded and miss the big party this weekend,
Let me learn to follow the rules.

But most important, let me live..
If I learn a lesson,
You’ve done your part.

When you tend to age, especially from kids to teen stage, you’ll be curious and wanting to know more of what the outside world is like. Learning and lessons from it is what you ask for. Our biggest prize is not in never failing, but in rising in every time you fall.
=) Korrisha

No comments:

Post a Comment